Friday 22 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 8

We meet again folks! Today is Day 8 of the challenge and today will be my last post although the challenge officially ends on Day 9. I have examinations next week and I want to focus on it so this is my very last post for this challenge. Its really sad I really had a lot of fun these few weeks while doing the challenge. Thank you to Erica for creating this challenge I really enjoyed myself and I pushed myself more in terms of nail design so  I am really grateful to her..On to today's theme, it is "Polka Dot Nails". I think that polka dots are so adorable and there are so many ways to do different types of polka dots like big, medium or small polka dots. 







Polishes Used Are: OPI's Shocking Pink ,OPI's Alpine Snow, OPI's Formidably Orange, OPI's Seriously Purple. I painted all my nails with OPI's Alpine Snow then I started with OPI's Formidably Orange in the middle and took a larger dotting tool and when I was done I moved on to a different colour and used a smaller dotting tool. Do make sure to check out the other participants nails for Day 9 as I am sure it is going to be amazing!
~Till next time..

2 comments:

  1. I love this SO much! It's just very fun and cheerful. And the colors are really cute together!

    ReplyDelete