Saturday 16 March 2013

Neutral Colorblocking

Hey Guys so sorry I was MIA all the while, today I am back with neutral colourblock nails. I recently got my hands on the color "My Vampire Is Buff" from the Euro Centrale Collection. I only got one color from that collection but I might be going back to pick up some more.. So for My Vampire Is Buff I needed three coats to smooth it out although it was pretty streaky on the first coat, the pay off was absolutely worth it! I also didn't have any color similar to it in my collection. Moving on to the pictures...





 Polishes Used Are: OPI's My Vampire Is Buff, OPI's Tickle My France-y

First I painted my nails with OPI's My Vampire Is Buff three coats and let it completely dry. After that I used tape and begin to paste it across my nail diagonally, vertically etc and paint OPI's Tickle My France-y. Then remove the tape and your done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment