Friday 8 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 3

Its already the third day of the challenge whoo! Today is glitter- loaded nails, well to me glitter only means one thing lots and lots of scrubbing. Thank goodness a few weeks ago I discovered the peel off base coat and guess what it came in handy when I did these nails. Although the glitter isn't anything unique I am still really glad to go all out with glitter.I have been wanting to do it for sooo long okay enough blabbering already... time for some pictures!!




Polishes Used Are: OPI's Gone Gonzo!
I just dab on the hexagonal glitters onto my nail as I feel that it it more opaque.
Really love the overall look as its so glittery its just that it looks way toned down in pictures.. 
See You Soon for Day 4!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Gonzo was my favorite Muppet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty manicure! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love going with full-out glitter manis, they are so much fun, and so much going on that you can't take your eyes off them all day ;) The glue base coat works awesome! I find that if I put a normal base coat under the glue base coat that it ruins my nails, it works better applied to just bare nails, so just be careful when you are peeling it off :)

    ReplyDelete