Thursday 7 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 2

Hey Guys! So today I'll be posting the second day nails for the February Nail Art Challenge.Today's nails will be half-moon manicure!! Ooh really excited to do this one never tried half moon before..okay on to the pictures!




Polishes Used Are:China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint and Essie's Off The Shoulder
I painted one coat of Essie's Off The Shoulder let it completely dry then use those french tips stickers I chosed to use the sharp ones other than the curved ones as I wanted to try something different and I really like how it turned out. Then I painted China Glaze's Re-Fresh Mint and slowly tear the sticker off and TADA!! Its done!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! The pointed tips look cool and the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the pointed half moons work with the square nail! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I agree with the other girls - this colour combination is beautiful! I also love the pointed half moon :)

    ReplyDelete