Saturday 2 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 1

Hooray!! The Nail Art Challenge is finally here! For Day 1 of the challenge is Galaxy nails.I have been wanting to do Galaxy Nails for a really long time and now I finally have the chance to do so now..and to inform you guys that I have change my watermark as you can see in the third photo




                                           

Polishes used are: Black Nail Polish(no name), OPI's Unforgretably Blue, OPI's Alpine Snow, OPI's Pink Friday and China Glaze's Fairy Dust.
I started by painting all my nails black and let it completely dry, after that I sponge on OPI's Unforgretably Blue.Then, I sponge OPI's Alpine Snow and OPI's Pink Friday.To create the little stars I used China Glaze's Fairy Dust.
 See you in a few days time!

8 comments: