Wednesday 20 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 7

Why hi there! Guess what its already Day 7 of the challenge. Today the theme is "Inspired By A Tutorial". I went to Meliney's channel on YouTube to look for Retro Dots Nails Inverse Merging Drip Nails. I have been looking for tutorials to do the design as I saw it while surfing the net and I was in love. I really like how unique it looks. I decided to modify it a little instead of the Inverse dots at the side I decided to place it vertically.





                                             

Polishes Used Are: OPI's Chocolate Moose, OPI's Mod About You
First I painted my nails with OPI's Chocolate Moose after letting it dry I went and take OPI's Mod About You and paint half of my nail vertically downwards. Once it is dry I use a dotting tool and OPI's Mod About You and dot it on the background of Chocolate Moose. Do it for the other side as well and your done! Hope my instructions are clear but if they are not you can go and watch Meliney's Tutorial on it.

See You Real Soon!~

                                     










2 comments:

  1. This looks like delicious ice cream! So pretty, I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete