Thursday 14 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 5

Why hello again! so today's theme is on Valentine's Day! Whoohoo! I was racking my brains for ideas and I tried it out and some turn out well while others were not as good.Well lets get on with the pictures shall we? 





Polishes Used Are: OPI's Mod About You, OPI's Alpine Snow, OPI's Strawberry Margarita
First I painted OPI's Mod About You then let it completely dry and the I went ahead and use the largest dotting tool and dip it into OPI's Strawberry Margarita and draw the hearts the bigger ones on my index, middle and pinky while for my ring finger I drew smaller hearts. Lastly I took the smaller dotting tool and went around the big hearts while for my ring finger I went ahead and did polka dots.
See You Soon~
                                                                                     




      

3 comments: