Sunday 17 February 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 6

Its Day 6 of the challenge! So today's theme is Gradient. I for one love gradient but I'm not that good at it compared to others but I wanted to try doing three colors as all along I have only been doing two colors so this time round I jumped at the opportunity and I hope you guys like it. It is not the best so do forgive me and I played around with different angles this time round so some pictures may look different compared to my previous ones. I will have four photos instead of three as I cannot decide between them..





Polishes Used Are: OPI's Alpine Snow, OPI's Riotously Pink, OPI's Ridiculously Yellow, OPI's Formidably Orange.
I painted all my nails with OPI's Alpine Snow and let it completely dry otherwise it will get smudge later on. After it is completely dry I took a makeup sponge and painted the remaining three colors in an order from top to bottom by OPI's Formidably Orange followed by OPI's Ridiculously Yellow then OPI's Riotously Pink and I top it off with a top coat to make it really blend together .

SEE YOU SOON! 

2 comments: