Tuesday 20 November 2012

Puzzle Nails!!!

Hello guys today this post is about nail art!! I myself really love nail art and how you could do many designs on your nails and I find nail art really fun and so I decided to do my nails and the theme would be PUZZLES:) I was really excited so I grab my nail polishes and got to work!! Not long after, I was done and I was really pleased with the results and so I wanted to share it with you all!
T

The polishes I used are OPI's Rumples Wiggin, Essie's Bikini So Teeny, Essie's Off The Shoulder, Essie's Mojito Madness. I used all this colours as I wanted all of the colors to stand out so I decided to take four contrasting colours and I also decided to kinda outline them with the use of a black striper. I feel that outlining the puzzles with black really make them more "alive" So ya I really hope you guys like them !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment