Friday 23 November 2012

N.O.T.D

 Today I don't have a nail art post instead I just have a Nail Of The Day to share with you guys. I was intending to post this yesterday but I had a really bad headache so I did not feel like blogging.. But its okay I'm back!! This N.O.T.D is what I felt like I usually choose to paint my colours according to my mood that day.. weird? hahah whatever... Okay so that day I wanted to paint my nails blue but did not know what shade like dark or light?I went with a baby blue color, and I added something glittery on my ring finger as an accent nail. I shall stop here as I know you guys just want to see the photos..:)



  The colors I used are OPI's-What's With The Cattitude, OPI-Gone Gonzo!
  I used this two colors as I felt they really go well together and I might even consider this to be my christmas manicure as the glitter makes the overall look so festive and fun... Hope you enjoy them

No comments:

Post a Comment