Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Nails

Hey guys really sorry for going MIA, last week I was overseas taking a break and now I am back!! Really glad to be back and blogging again.. any guesses on today's nail design? Well, since Christmas is coming up really quickly I have a really really simple Christmas inspired nails. I reached for a red shimmery nail polish and just painted my nails that color. I was thinking of ways to switch it up and to make it more "Christmassy" and this is how it turned out..





    Colors used are: OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress and OPI Glitzerland.

 I just did an ombre although this nail design is not as difficult compared to the others, I couldn't rack my brains  for anything original and I really wanted to get at least a post up by today. This nail design is not original but I think its really easy to do and easy to recreate this but overall I hope you guys enjoy this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment